Current Sponsoring Organizations
- Americal Division Veterans Association
- American Legion
- DFW Former VNAF Association
- Fort Wolters Chapter - VHPA
- Health Markets
- NAM-POWs (Vietnam POWs)
- Reserve Officers Association – Texas
- Special Operations Association
- Military Order of the World Wars
- VVA, States of Texas and Louisiana
- VFW – State of Texas
- Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association (VHPA)
- 52nd Aviation Battalion Association
- National Vietnam Veterans Museum, Australia Autumn_2017_Friends.pdf
The NVNWM Board of Directors will propose sponsoring relationships to both non-profit and for-profit organizations after nomination. This relationship is based on the common desire to accurately and objectively document the events of the Vietnam era and the experiences of all of those affected by its many significant events.
Sponsoring relationships are intended as a perpetual relationship between the two parties. Either party may unilaterally terminate a sponsoring relationship without any legal recourse.
The establishment of a sponsoring relationship does not require any commitment to financial or in-kind support by the sponsoring organization.
1. Founder Sponsor - Any organization pledging financial support in excess of $500,000, payable over a period of no more than ten years, will be designated Founder Sponsor.
2. Except as noted above, sponsoring organizations will be differentiated by the following categories, solely based on the time of the sponsorship initiation:
a. Charter Sponsor – An organization that accepts the nomination prior to the initiation of the formal kick-off of the five-phase development plan.
b. Senior Sponsor – An organization that accepts the nomination prior to the Museum ground breaking.
c. Sponsor – An organization that accepts the nomination after the museum ground breaking.
For more information on becoming a sponsor, please contact the museum.